Join our mailing list!
Perfect Sewing Projects to Embroider
Strawberries LittleMouse, Mouse Pad & Wrist Rest Sachet Download
Strawberries LittleMouse, Mouse Pad & Wrist Rest Sachet Update!! ART & VP3 added 2012
Bundle of all seen in photo
Available for download now
Order a CD to go with the download.
Send me the CD too!:
Strawberries LittleMouse, Mouse Pad & Wrist Rest Sachet CD (price includes shipping) [Add $7.00]
Create the perfect gift for that certain someone who is glued to their computer screen. Strawberry LittleMouse is the perfect personal high tech assistant and comes with the perfect Decorative Desk Accessories to help her do her job in style! She brings a smile just when needed and cheerfully holds important appointment reminders with the help of a pin. Adding lavender to the wrist rest sachet lends a note of Zen to calm the nerves of the weary internet surfer. Strawberry LittleMouse is about 2.5"X2.5"X3.5" tall.
The finished size of the Mouse's Pad is about 9.5"X9.5"; the Wrist Rest Sachet measures about 4"X6".
Using your embroidery machine to help sew Strawberry LittleMouse makes this project so much easier! The strawberry motif is perfectly positioned, the small round ears are stitched effortlessly and personal trauma from sewing the fabric tail tube is reduced to almost zero. You will love it!
There are five embroidery designs that are included in this download (see below), along with detailed instructions with lots of photos and two master layout/patterns.
Additional Strawberries designs are available here.
Strawberry LittleMouse is sold separately here.
Strawberries Mouse Pad and Wrist Rest Sachet are sold separately here.
Included are all the machine embroidery digitized designs needed to make Strawberry LittleMouse, the Mouse Pad, and the Wrist Rest Sachet in the photo above, detailed instructions with lots of color photos, placement templates and thread charts. Digitized designs are provided in the following file formats: ART, EMD, EXP, HUS, DST, JEF, PEC, PES, VIP, VP3, XXX.
This project is made using a 5"X7" hoop. There are four placements for the Mouse Pad and one placement for the Wrist Rest Sachet. Tightly woven fabric such as batiks and related hand dyed fabrics are recommended.
Supplies: You will need the following to make one Strawberry LittleMouse, Mouse Pad, and Wrist Rest Sachet:
· 1 half yard of tightly woven quilt weight fabric such as batik or hand dyed related fabric.
· 7”X7” of contrasting fabric for the center of the Mouse Pad
· 7”X7” non-slip drawer/shelf liner (for underside of Mouse Pad)
· 2 straight pins with smaller glass heads for tail turning
· 1 Susa’s Little Turning Tool for tail turning
· 1 package of LittleMouse Extra Parts (includes 3 pieces 12” vinyl coated tail wire, heavy duty coated car upholstery thread for whiskers, small shiny #8 seed beads for eyes, heavy duty vinyl for needle guards, 3 straight pins with black heads for noses). Package makes three mice.
· Filling: Use fine grade builder’s sand if using LittleMouse as a needle keeper to keep needles and pins clean and sharp. Or use polyfil and add weight with 6 nickels taped together and inserted before sewing closed. Instructions for both options are included.
· The wrist rest sachet can be filled with all botanicals or a mix of botanicals and polyfil.
· Embroidery thread: a green for the leaves & stems, a red for the berries, a white for the petals, a yellow for the flower stamens. Make sure your color choices show well on your chosen fabric.
· 8.5”X11” paper for printing templates
· Starch (spray or liquid) to prepare the fabric for embroidering
· Embroidery thread: Rayon is strongly recommended as it has more depth due to its light reflection characteristics
· Medium weight paper tear-away stabilizer
Note!! This project is NOT totally sewn In the Hoop and actually requires sewing with a sewing machine. In addition, some of this project is sewn by hand with a needle and thread because that's the easiest way!
Accessories for this product...
Share your knowledge of this product with other customers...
Be the first to write a review
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:
Perfect Sewing Projects to Embroider
Bundled Embroidery Downloads
Join our Retail Store List
Sign up for Dealer News
Send Me Feedback
All designs are copyright 2000-2011 Susa Glenn. All Rights Reserved.
Any reproduction for commercial purposes is prohibited.
Copyright 2007 Susa Glenn